Tuesday, March 20, 2007

For Ever Winter...

For ever winter in a heart that’s made of steel…
For ever Darkness in the eyes of the Unknown…


A thick veil of blindness protects the fragile eyes of a terrified mind…
All of the feelings held inside, are swept away…
The sound of Sorrow dances around…
The time has come to renounce any hope…
The time of anguish has begun for every angel…


Fear opens the corridor of Guilt…
Fearsome masters of a dream are trembling, as if they were dying…
The sacrilege of Life is being built through soulless tyrants…
Courage, patience, strength, all melt down, just like sugar in a storm…


Desire, cut loose of all maturity…
Nameless thoughts full of selfishness conquer the eagerness of morality…
Dissolution, pain, oblivion, that' s all there' s left…

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger πνευμα said...

Vampires are Angels cought in oblivion and lust...

Subtly sensual blacks and grays swirl
serpent-like behind my eyelids where
I hide hours beneath a stone-
mysteries of darkness.
When the sun sets my eyes snap open;
these moments I live
inside you. Images of energy
surround you, where my flesh walks
I curl around the tangled folds
of indistinctly drifting thoughts,
caught in the merciless currents of
incessantly surging obsession with passion.
I long to run down
the curve that arches heart to thighs
and catch in the hollow below
echoes of my blood
pounding for you as
words blow through me, inspire
your hands.
I must explore
your luminous landscape
flooded in tremors of stormy fire
our celestial efforts make;
and when the last restraints snap,
we reap pleasure's dance,
convulsively grasp lucid ecstasy
I'm compelled to keep us there,
accumulated effulgence filling us-
And when we soar for hours
I'll hide mysteries of darkness
beneath a stone.

March 21, 2007 12:25 AM  
Blogger vampiria said...

Σε ευχαριστώ! Είναι απίστευτοτο comment, αγαπητέ spirit! Δεν πρέπεινα τυχαίο το όνομα! Πνεύμα: αόρατο μα τόσο υπαρκτό, μακρινό μα τόσο κοντινό!

March 21, 2007 4:53 AM  
Blogger πνευμα said...

Δεν είναι τυχαίο αγαπητή Vampiria.
Όπως και το δικό σου θαρρώ.

I am one of the fallen...

Pleasure is all mine.

March 21, 2007 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home