Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lament...

Isn't there a way to ease your passing?
To lift the pain off of you shoulders?
Seeing you lying there, enwrapped in slumber,
I know in my heart this is "Goodbye"...

Isn't there a way to keep you close?
To turn the time six years back?
Maybe there would be another way...
If only I knew...

Now Death is near...
I see him approach, but can't protect you...
Perhaps He is the solution to your anguish,
Although my heart breaks in a million pieces...

It had to be you, huh?
My only wish is for us to meet again
In some far away land perhaps, in a new dimension...
But until that time comes, you 'll sleep safely in my heart
Awakening my humanity...

For I am a Beast and you were my tamer
I won't forget...

To my mother...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home